Pupil Premium Funding
Our school receives Pupil Premium funding for
- Reception to year 6;
- pupils eligible for free school meals or have been in the past 6 years
- Children who have been Looked After; and
- Children from Service families.
The funds allocated must impact on these learners.
The schools pupil premium strategy is reviewed at the start of each academic year.
Is my child eligible?
From 1 April 2018, free school meals in all West Sussex maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.